The controller of the personal data collated via the website techcollege.co (hereinafter Website) is the SDA Academy Ltd. with its registered office in London at International House 776-778, Barking Road E13 9PJ (hereinafter Controller).
1. The User’s personal data are protected in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
2. The Controller implements safeguards to protect data against loss, misuse and unlawful modification.
3. The Controller may be obliged to provide information to authorities in response to legitimate requests, to the extent resulting from the request.
1. The Controller collects information on the use of the Website by recording in system logs technological data such as visits to the Website and IP address. This information is used solely for administrative and statistical purposes and does not permit the identification of individual Users. Data collected automatically may be used to:
– analyse the behaviour of Users on the Website;
– collect demographic data on Users;
– personalise the contents of the Website.
2. The personal data of Users is collected when:
– a User contacts the Controller by email or
– a User registers on the Website.
3. Following prior consent from a User, the Controller may process the User’s personal data in order to convey to a given email address commercial information within the meaning of the law of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services via electronic channels, and also in order to fulfil the services.
4. The personal data which the Users conveys to the Controller is processed in order to:
– adapt the Controller’s services better to the needs of a User;
– prepare for the User possible offers of courses, employment, practical experience or other cooperation;
– inform about academic progress;
– consider complaints or reservations submitted by a User;
– create statistics on how the Website is used, in order to improve the quality of the services provided by the Controller;
– send marketing and commercial information (following prior consent);
– engage in marketing in favour of third parties (following prior consent).
5. Use of the Website and the submission of one’s data to the Controller are entirely voluntary. If a User does not provide his personal data when wishing to use some services, he may not be able to do so. The Controller always asks the User for the minimum amount of personal data necessary to provide services or reply to the User.
6. Personal data ar stored until such time as the User withdraws his consent to the data processing for the purposes stated in §3 point 3.
1. A User has a right of access to his data, as well as the right of rectification, right of erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right of objection, and right to withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of his consent prior to its withdrawal.
2. If a User wishes to avail himself of his rights, he should send a message with the appropriate request to the email address [email protected] or use the tools available on the Website to contact the Controller or Data Protection Officer.
3. Should the User have any reservations, he may email them to [email protected]